I have a big list of books swirling around in my head that I want to read. There are so many areas of my life that I really need encouragement in and I love learning new perspectives and ideas from good books. I have copies of most of them, but either forget I have them or don’t have a plan to get them read. Summertime is a great time to refuel and refresh, and reading a good book is a great way to do that. This list contains affiliate links that I make a small commission from, but I hope it is a helpful collection of books that will encourage you this summer, too.
So, without further ado…
- 31 Days to a Clutter Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup
- Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
- On the Road to Joyful Motherhood: 31 Meditations to Help You Enjoy the Ride by Jessica Fisher
- Hope for the Heart of the Homeschool Mom: Encouragement for the Days When Sanity is Limited by Jamerrill Stewart
- Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace by Sarah Mackenzie
- Flourish: Balance for Homeschool Moms by Mary Jo Tate
- Tell Your Time by Amy Lyn Andrews
- Chaotic Joy: Finding Abundance in the Messiness of Motherhood by Megan Breedlove
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Teens by Debra Bell
What books do you plan to read this summer?